Get 5 ebook bestsellers for free!
When you join our fabulous newsletter, we’ll send you a code for downloading 5 Gary J Byrnes bestselling ebooks, in any format from Smashwords for free! There are epic thrillers, scifi collections, dystopian shorts, and more.
Our Thrill me! newsletter is full of free stuff, great stories and ways to connect, and arrives in your inbox every month or so.
After you subscribe, check for our email which has your ebook link and coupon code. Check your promotions tab and spam if we don’t show up within a few minutes, then move into your main inbox. Awesome! Still nothing? Jeepers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into it.
And there’s more…
Not ready for newsletter signup yet? Don’t worry, we’ll wait for you. Meanwhile, check out our latest posts…
- Right here, right now, totally free. Bestseller ‘9/11 Trilogy’
- PET – Read this complete, dystopian scifi story right here, right now
- Why the Dublin Aviva Covid vaccine experience sucks, and how design thinking can make it better
- UFOs explained by Occam’s Razor
- Hempoffset.com is live! Win your carbon footprint offset for a year!
The sheer awesomeness of you, finding the meaning of life
13.8 billion years
The meaning of life can’t be found without an understanding of where you came from. The Universe that we know came into existence around 13.8 billion years ago. Nobody knows for sure. It was a Big Bang alright. Out of nothing came nature’s simplest element, Hydrogen, filling the Universe. With just one proton, one neutron and one electron, Hydrogen is an explosive gas. You are one-tenth hydrogen. You are literally the Big Bang. Boom!