Our newsletter’s new!
We’re proud to join forces with the Hempoffset Mindset email newsletter. Subscribe here!
- One Hell of a Flight – The new aviation thriller from Gary J Byrnes
- Free short story collection – Lockdown Dreams
- Right here, right now, totally free. Bestseller ‘9/11 Trilogy’
- PET – Read this complete, dystopian scifi story right here, right now
- Why the Dublin Aviva Covid vaccine experience sucks, and how design thinking can make it better
The sheer awesomeness of you, finding the meaning of life
13.8 billion years
The meaning of life can’t be found without an understanding of where you came from. The Universe that we know came into existence around 13.8 billion years ago. Nobody knows for sure. It was a Big Bang alright. Out of nothing came nature’s simplest element, Hydrogen, filling the Universe. With just one proton, one neutron and one electron, Hydrogen is an explosive gas. You are one-tenth hydrogen. You are literally the Big Bang. Boom!