It’s a story about how the common people of the world come together to fix the mess made by crooked, oil-sodden dictators, soulless corporations that plunder the planet to benefit only shareholders, and politicians that can’t see beyond the next election. The very existence of the human species, and all the other life that shares our planet, is at stake. So this story is a thriller. The clock is ticking. Can you hear it?
You want an existential crisis? Well, guess what? You’re living it, along with every other person in the world! No wonder so many people are starting to lose it. So many people need your help, and now.
We don’t mind what medium you use or what your skill level is. What’s important is that you care enough about saving the world from climate change, giving every living creature a chance.
Calling all storytellers
So, do you:
- Want to be a sustainability storyteller in any medium?
- Want to write a post for this site? Any topic welcome, including sustainable lifestyle, environmental politics, hemp, cannabis, popular culture, fiction.
- Want to create photos and/or graphics?
- Want to make short and feature-length films?
- Want to create music, sounds or smells?
- Want to do graphic design for print (magazine coming soon!)?
- Want to create powerful promotional and advertising assets? Think growth-hacking.
- Want to create memorable and shareable social content?
- Want to do something else that will make a measurable difference?
Gary J Byrnes, Contributing Editor for this site, is ready to help make your work awesomer, so don’t hold back.
Preparing and editing text, we use the Guardian and Observer Style Guide, really useful for figuring out how to style your writing for maximum clarity.
If you don’t want to commit just yet, here are some other easy wins for you:
- Share this site and any of our posts on social.
- Keep coming back, keep sharing.
- Sign up for our email newsletter. It’s awesome and free!
- Browse our sustainable marketplace, with free shipping and a hemp plant planted for every purchase.
- Tell your friends. Maybe they’d like to contribute?
What are you waiting for? The world isn’t going to save itself.
Share your finished work, story ideas or creative work with us today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to share your work with the world!
Hemingway typewriter: Acroterion [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)]