Time to switch to bamboo toothbrushes
Bamboo toothbrushes are awesome. They feel much more pleasant and natural in your mouth, they help sustain jobs in many interesting places, you can easily write your name on them, and they biodegrade completely after use! From the UN Global Goals: Did you know that 1 billion toothbrushes are thrown away each year in the US alone? That’s enough to stretch around the Earth 4 times! 🤯
Plastic toothbrushes end up in landfills and in our oceans, and are consumed by wildlife and fish who mistake them for food. It’s time to say no thanks to plastic toothbrushes and yes please to more sustainable and eco-friendly ones, like our bestselling bamboo toothbrush. 🐟 🐬 🐠
Check out our bestselling bamboo toothbrush
This toothbrush is made in the South Pacific nation of Vanuatu and is shipped to you FREE by surface mail, so its carbon footprint is kept to an absolute minimum. It’s much cheaper than ‘branded’ versions you see in some stores. Plus, we plant hemp for every bamboo toothbrush you buy!
#GlobalGoals #NoThanks #PlasticFree
Find more bamboo toothbrushes and sustainable living products in our store.
Buy CBD from our partners in the USA and Britain.
theglobalgoals on Instagram
Here’s where your bamboo toothbrush will come from…
- Solutions to climate change: How to avoid a ‘ghastly future’ for humanity
- Will you help our hemp leaf emoji campaign?
- The heat is on! 2020 was the joint hottest year ever!
- Lockdown Dreams – free flash fiction ebook for you
- Solutions to climate change – 3 reasons to be cheerful
We’d love to hear your feedback…
Thank you for sharing your feedback. It means a lot to us!
- Solutions to climate change: How to avoid a ‘ghastly future’ for humanity - 16th January 2021
- Will you help our hemp leaf emoji campaign? - 11th January 2021
- The heat is on! 2020 was the joint hottest year ever! - 10th January 2021