Future Shocks, the first dystopian sci-fi ebook by Gary J Byrnes, is now available in all digital book stores, so that you can enjoy thrilling, dystopian fiction on any device, anywhere.
Join the human resistance before AI takes over! A tech mogul gets cloned, to pass his wealth and power to a new and improved version of himself, unaware that the survival of his species hangs in the balance. Perfect for Philip K Dick fans, by #1 Amazon bestseller writer. Digital book links to live updates, for a story that won’t let go.
Escape, with thrilling, visionary stories that will take you across space and time to a nightmare dystopia that’s now taking form. You will question what it means to be human and what the future holds for your species.
…An engineer at CERN worries that the Large Hadron Collider will rip the space-time continuum and send the world off in an unexpected direction.
…A billionaire tech mogul pays to have himself cloned, so that he can pass his wealth and power to a new and improved version of himself.
…Parents fret over their child’s impending school trip. He is to be judged by the algorithm. Will he stay at the zoo with the feral humans, or can he pass the test?
…A housebound pet waits for Master to return, unaware that the survival of his species is at stake in a nightmare dystopia.
…Erwin Schrödinger learns that the cat is out of the bag…
Future Shocks digital bookstore links
Future Shocks on Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/ie/book/future-shocks/id1481744405
Future Shocks on Smashwords (every digital format): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/960288
Future Shocks on Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/future-shocks-gary-j-byrnes/1133851816?ean=2940163347759
Future Shocks on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=H46yDwAAQBAJ
Future Shocks on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X89T9LF
Read why Future Shocks is so compelling here.
Read about the Manifesto for resistance to the dystopia in Future Shocks.
Read about how Donald Trump could be the Antichrist that Nostradamus predicted.
Grab PET, a chilling dystopian short story from FUTURE SHOCKS, for free here.
- Free short story collection – Lockdown Dreams
- Right here, right now, totally free. Bestseller ‘9/11 Trilogy’
- PET – Read this complete, dystopian scifi story right here, right now
- Why the Dublin Aviva Covid vaccine experience sucks, and how design thinking can make it better
- UFOs explained by Occam’s Razor
- Free short story collection – Lockdown Dreams - 30th October 2021
- Right here, right now, totally free. Bestseller ‘9/11 Trilogy’ - 12th October 2021
- PET – Read this complete, dystopian scifi story right here, right now - 2nd October 2021