We’re all about making it easier for everyone to become a hero
Heroism comes in many forms, such as providing leadership in work, at home, and in your community, challenging your own perceptions and ways of thinking, and looking after family and community. We need you to join us as we save the world from climate change. But we need to survive this virus first! So, here are our Covid-19 coronavirus tips…
Coronavirus top tips, Covid-19
While there may be little we can do to stop the Covid-19 coronavirus, we can help to reduce its impact until a vaccine is developed. This is called ‘flattening the curve’.
- Wash your hands with soap frequently. Always wash your hands when you enter your home or any other building. Use hand sanitizer. You there! Don’t touch your face!
- If your community has been advised to minimize social engagement, obey. Many countries are seeing complete lockdowns, while others are closing schools and cancelling large events. The coronavirus can be spread in the air and on surfaces, so clean door handles etc. regularly.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Then dispose of the tissue properly and wash your hands. No tissue? Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home! Contact your GP/doctor by phone or through their digital channels.
Get coronavirus advice from trusted sources only
Most importantly, get your facts and advice from trusted sources. The Russians, and others, are planting lies on social media, so beware!
Readers in Ireland can find the latest guidance on Covid-19 coronavirus from the HSE here.
In other territories, keep in touch with your health authority, or the WHO Covid-19 advice here.
So let’s not lose sight of the climate change solutions that we ourselves can make real. Every living creature on Earth, including the sea otters, depends on you. You! But you’re not alone, we’re in this together.
Become the leader we all need now
How you can show leadership right now:
- Read our blogposts and learn more about politics, sustainability, and the power of plants to stop climate change.
- Share this site on your social channels. Just click on the blue share buttons!
- Browse our hemp and sustainable lifestyle products. Most of our funky products are surface shipped, free to cut carbon footprint. This takes a little longer, but it will be worth the wait. Promise!
- Sign up for our email newsletter, Thrill me!
- Check out our carbon footprint calculator tools, and see how you can make a real difference in cutting CO2 (carbon dioxide) today!
- Join the team and help us to scale this story and business globally.
Just do something. The world depends on you. Really.
And that’s pretty incredible!
Virus health advice graphic: MIT News Office
- My new aviation thriller, One Hell of a Flight, is now available in all ebook stores - 27th August 2022
- One Hell of a Flight – The new aviation thriller from Gary J Byrnes - 24th April 2022
- Free short story collection – Lockdown Dreams - 30th October 2021